Senior Stylist Jess from our Brisbane boutique has made it easy to prepare for your appointment with these top tips!
“…preparing can be really tricky! I would say there are 5 solid rules to follow to ensure you have the best shopping experience.”
1. Wear your hair and makeup in a similar manner to what your thinking for your wedding day.
2. Bring undergarments that are going to make you feel most comfortable when trying gowns in lots of different shapes and styles. This includes but not limited to spanx, strapless bra, and nude everything (no hot pink bras!)
3. Take the time to think about the more serious details such as, how much do I really want to spend? If I find my dress, do I have the deposit ready to go (especially important when a dream dress discount is involved!)
4. Remove the pressure from the situation…it is so easy to get overwhelmed and become unsure. Take the stereotypical wedding dress shopping pressure away and focus on finding something that makes you feel like YOU.
5. Most importantly – BE YOURSELF! Follow your instincts and dress shopping will be a breeze!